Junk & junk

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Junk & junk

I didn't really feel too great this morning so I decided not to go out hunting. I ate a couple pieces of toast, took a pain pill and started feeling better soooooo of course I decided to go hunting after all. It didn't take long to persuade myself! But it was later than I usually go so I knew I'd have to stay close to home. I went to the same place I went yesterday so I figured I wouldn't find much but at least I'd get in the water and feel better. I was right on both counts I didn't find much but I did feel good in the water. Still it wasn't a bust.... I did find 2 pieces of jewelry, a toe ring and a pendant. Both are junk but.... at least it was something. I found a real nice towel, a broken pair of goggles, a toy car, some kids water wings and of course the usual pulltabs, bottle caps, hair ties and pieces of tinfoil. Question.... why do people fold the bottle caps in half?

041111.jpg

RingnPendant041111.jpg

Ah well it wasn't the best day but better than they have been lately and ......... there's always tomorrow to look forward to. :wink:

Upvote 0

Euqinu

Mar 1, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
Detector(s) used
Sov. GT, Compadre
Re: Junk & junk

Better days ahead! I was at the beach yesterday and had rotten luck. 21 cents in clad and a pocket full of the usual trash. My brother did a bit better, but still not enough to cover parking. There's good days in MDing and there's bad days in MDing, I just had myself a bad day... :laughing7: But it still beats being stuck at work. ;D

Can Slaw

Nov 20, 2007
So Gulf Coast, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, CZ-21 Sov. GT, Sea Hunter MK II, CZ-6a, Troy X5, MXT, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

People fold bottle caps for the same reason the pull off pull tabs....they think it's macho, when it's really stupid.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am happy if I get a beep, and the more beeps the the better too. However that AT PRO had to go as that was far to many beeps when the coil was still. :icon_scratch: At least we always have the next day when we might feel better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread