Todays hunt 04-14-11

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I almost didn't go out this morning but ended up talking myself into going. It didn't take much! ;D

The morning was pretty and it was quiet out there... well.... for a while.... I was in the water but 3 other hunters showed up to hunt the dry sand. I wasn't expecting to find a lot and I wasn't surprised but I did manage to find a little.

041411.jpg

I got a necklace but it's strange. It is kind of heavy - like a cable almost. It it stamped Zik-Zok on the tiny pendant attached. So nothing special.

Necklace041411.jpg

Necklace0414112.jpg

Then I got another cheap hoop earring. This one has tiny little stones that sparkle around it and is kind of pretty.

Earring041411.jpg

I also found another ring. Now this one is almost identical to the one I found a couple days ago but at a different beach. I think it is just aluminium but it is shinier than the last one I found. More junk.

Ring041411.jpg

I found another pair of sunglasses also cheap ones. And last but not least I got $1.16 in clad so all in all not too bad. Still no gold but at least I found something! :wink:

This new scoop I got is much too big for me. I think if I can find someone that has a smaller version of the same scoop and they want to go bigger I may trade. I thought I could get used to this one but... this one is for the "big" boys and not an old lady. LOL ::)

UPDATE!! I found the necklace online. It is Black matt over pewter. I never saw one of these before. Sells for 19.95

http://www.zikzokusa.com/catalog/details.php?id=664

Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What scoop do you have ?

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on getting out!!

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumszie
Are you talking about the scoop i gave ya? If so i may have another one that is a little smaller i have to look. :tongue3:

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on getting out, it was a great day for it. :icon_thumleft:

Good luck on your next hunt.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You did a lot of diggin, Mumszie; I like that necklace :hello2: very nice find :headbang:

Lorraine

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Hunt Girl, No Gold But..............Just think of it like this...............I'm 4 hours into my workday...and your having fun in the water, Now everyday around 8am (at work) I will be daydreaming of being out there with you and finderzzs...............Good Luck on your next hunt...look for me.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread