Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Vid Max, Happy easter...TDI needs a WP bag for that monster, Scared me when he sat it down...one rouge wave would have been "The End"

Terrafisher

Nov 2, 2008
Spring, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Nice video as usual, Max... but now i'm confused......

Umm.... I thought we were supposed to cover our holes when we dig them? Especially on the beaches where people (and especially children) are running and playing?

I see posts on here all the time complaining about people leaving holes on the beaches for pedestrians to trip in and fall, injuring themselves.

I see posts telling people to report folks for not covering their holes, even to the point of notifying the authorities about them.

Why is it ok then that the guy in the video doesn't cover his? (and nobody says anything about it?)

Just curious..... *shrug*

Seems awfully hypocritical to me.

OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
terrafisher......most everyone misses the point on filling holes

90% of us fill our holes..........most of the time u just see the sand that remains around the edges.
BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE GUYS THAT DO NOT FILL THEIR HOLES AND THE HOLES ARE MONSTERS MOST OF THE TIME and are never filled...........

like u, i hear no one complaining about them.........just a few meager holes diggers leave at times.....j m h o

see hole

these are the ones that can hurt u .............never a comment on them..........very odd i think.....i am just venting some tooooo.

Terrafisher

Nov 2, 2008
Spring, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Wow I bet you could lose a whole tractor in that hole! That is just unreal!

Thanks, Max! Keep up the great vids! Looking forward to the next one.

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sunrise on the beach,,, mutual of omaha moment and side by side detector comparision in one video.... awesome video max.....

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OldeBeechnut said:
Great Vid Max, Happy easter...TDI needs a WP bag for that monster, Scared me when he sat it down...one rouge wave would have been "The End"

yep!!!!!! as soon as he sat it down i thought .......hey thats still to close!!!!!!!!
max, that bird was cracking me up!!!!!!! :laughing9: neat video!

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I thought the fish hawk was the best part....till I saw the professional treasure hunter with sneakers trying to get at Max's gold in the wet sand! LOL! Nice detector stand too! No wonder you dig so much gold with that type of competition!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Unless your job is a plasterer ...and you're very "anal"... then your holes are never going to be as good as it looked before you dug.
In wet sand we just kick sand back into the hole so it ain't there, and move on. Next time the sea hits it'll take away and smooth out all the excess left around.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved your vids Max. Hunting very early is my best time as it seems like a new day brings better luck before nap time. I too was concerned about the holes but know the tides will cover them up but that takes awhile. But no excuse to leave them in any dry sand. Fish Hawk was a real treat. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread