The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are back on lorraine but as a new user? the only difference i see is that your name starts with a capital L now and your old user name started with lower case.

OP
OP
Lorrain.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The-Bone said:
you are back on lorraine but as a new user? the only difference i see is that your name starts with a capital L now and your old user name started with lower case.

Hi T-bone;here's what happened:

Being "computer -challenged", I encountered difficulty getting re-registered; so I tried to get my name as close as possible to the previous log -in name, and also had to submit a new password.

Finally got back on...so yes, same person, but dropped the final "e" of the name ....seemed to be the only way to get back on....technologically challenged, I am, but pleased to be back on the forum

Lorraine

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
Do you remember your password from the old ID? If not, do you still have the same e-mail address? Just because it is a new computer, no need to re-register, just continue to use the original ID.

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
lorraine do you still need me to post help for ya?

OP
OP
Lorrain.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gord said:
Do you remember your password from the old ID? If not, do you still have the same e-mail address? Just because it is a new computer, no need to re-register, just continue to use the original ID.

New e-mail address...that's why I had to change the password . I just sent a PM to a member , and it was accepted, so I hope that all will be fine now.

OP
OP
Lorrain.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buried Crap NJ said:

I'll send you another e-mail

:LorrainE

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lorrain said:
Buried Crap NJ said:

I'll send you another e-mail

:LorrainE

Lorraine

If you go to your profile, under user account settings on the left, top line says "user name" below that "how others see you", you can set that to the name you want people to see you as.... If it want allow you to use your old name there add a . to the end of it...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lorrain said:
gord said:

New e-mail address...that's why I had to change the password . I just sent a PM to a member , and it was accepted, so I hope that all will be fine now.

Lorraine,

Why did you have to get a new email address? In you account settings you can change your email address....

OP
OP
Lorrain.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a new e-mail address on my new computer , and I had to submit it to get back on here( or so I thought). :dontknow:

Looks like things are OK now..but I'm going to try to get my original name back; I'm going to try to submit a pic to see if the new photo program will work for posting pics.

This is one of 5 additions to our family of critters...no new gold to show, so this will have to do for now ::)

thank you for your input :hello:

LorrainE

Attachments

• DSCF0290.JPG
    DSCF0290.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 167

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread