New guy in town.

beachlooker

Jul 20, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark
Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I live in Chesapeake,Va. I bought a Tesoro Tiger Shark a couple of weeks ago and have been hitting Virginia Beach as much as I can. I probable have seen a few of you out there and you were probaby saying to yourself that that guy has no clue on what he is doing. Which is true because, well I just started a couple of weeks ago. I have picked up on some things here and talking to people on the beach. I will probably be out there Friday night so hopefully I can meat some of you in person. Take care and good luck hunting.

Chris

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Chris. You have a good machine there, I have the Tiger Shark and a few others. Most have paid for themselves, except the Tiger Shark since it's hard to put the Excal down. To learn more about the beach hunting, go to this site: thegoldenolde.com/

Keep the coil level with the sand and over lap a little to cover the most area. Don't sweep real fast.

HH,
Sandman

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Beach,

welcome to the board.

All the luck in the world out there on
the beach.

Looking forward for pics of them gold rings,
silver rings, diamond rings, and pull tabs. ;)

have a good un..............

OP
OP
B

beachlooker

Jul 20, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark
drink-7-up,
Was out there Wednesday. Maybe I saw you. There was quite a few guys out there. Ended up with a pocket full of change and the usual junk.
Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread