Dont dig large deep holes

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• buriedalive.jpg
    buriedalive.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 714
Upvote 0

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was soooooooooo dangerous a prank for this young man to attempt. He's lucky to be alive,

I witnessed something similar, but it was a construction accident where it had rained the day before, and the young man working in the deep ditch was buried by the muddy sides that caved in...there were no wooden beams for protection ( OSHO predicament). I watched as rescuers tried to pull the man out as others held the rescuers upside down hanging onto their feet...mud was too thick...young man suffocated to death.This occured on hospital grounds... many doctors , but none could save him.

Very sad....

Lorraine

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he was going to use a Plexiglas cage............... :laughing7:

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one lucky kid . It is a wonder that the sand did not fill up over his head to were he could not breath .
Wow someone was looking out for him that day for sure.

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
He is a pro swimmer from Austria. It was just on Yahoo news.

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Maybe he was going to use a Plexiglas cage............... :laughing7:

I was thinking the same thing when I read the article on Yahoo a few hours ago. There was no picture with the article I read but my thought was to look for plexiglass..........

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my excal dont detect that deep!!!!!lol lol

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
I can already hear it but I'll bit my tounge .... nope couldn't hold it long enough.
"If I build a plexi glass box and tunnel under the surf would I find more rings over head" I had to do it.
:laughing9: :tongue3:

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not build a giant 50ft x 50ft sluice pan and put it in the surf to catch all the coins and rings.Would be safer than tunnels.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
it's his own fault for jumping into a hole with sides made from sand, he got lucky he's still walking to tell about it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions