Spanish Treasure! Want Some?

Gulf Hunter

Jan 12, 2007
Galveston Co., Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 800s
Well, my ole mate Gary Drayton AKA 1715 Hunter finally decided to share his wealth of knowledge on recovering Spanish Treasure on the beaches and shallow surf! I've just finished reading my copy and I'm impressed and have never seen a publication specifically intended for targeting Spanish relics. Gary has spoken in circles we could have only dreamed of and even the BIG GUNS listen to what he has to offer! His most famous find is the 22K emerald studded 1715 Spanish Plate Fleet ring pictured on the cover!

Most folks may think you have to have leases, The Odyssey, Mel Fisher's Team or deep pockets to recover Spanish Treasure! In his book Gary offers helpful tips on how, when and where to hunt Spanish Treasure on the Treasure Coast, or anywhere else for that matter. Wherever a Galleon may have gone down and there are 100s, maybe more. Here is the book and I'm sure Gary can get you a copy should you be interested.

Gulf Hunter

Attachments

• Spanish treasure hunting book.jpg
    Spanish treasure hunting book.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 596
  • Spanish treasure hunting book.jpg
    Spanish treasure hunting book.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 591
Upvote 0

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got mine as well :icon_thumright:
he also has a new one coming out..........THE SHALLOW WATER HUNTERS GUIDE TO SOUTH FLORIDA. i have one coming as soon as its ready. seems like a real nice guy.
chuck.

jjg70

Dec 12, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
Is the book available thru amazon or barnes and noble? I'm gonna have to search for copy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread