Found a "baggie"

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Found a "baggie"

I didn’t get much this morning but I was visited by two “big boys”. Always nice to see them about. I did manage to find an anklet but it is just not silver or gold but a cheapo. I found another cheap hoop earring and only 1 penny. But I was finding a lot of bb’s and cut-up pieces of pull tabs. These definitey are not just broken pieces but you can see it's been cut! Now if I was only finding one of these now and then I’d say well nbd but I am starting to find a lot of cut-up pieces of pulltabs. I just can’t imagine someone taking the time to cut them up into pieces! But then I can’t imagine someone throwing bb’s in the water either and I am definitely finding a bunch of these. I suspect it is another hunter that wants to discourage others from hunting but it isn’t going to do that to me. This is a place very close to home for me and since I can’t go too far away…. This is where I will hunt. But it’s a shame in my opinion. I also found a “baggie” of…….. well…… I took a picture but then threw the “baggie” away. LOL

051911.jpg

Anklet051911.jpg

Ah well I enjoyed my morning even if I didn’t get much. I hope your hunt went well and you found some "good" stuff! :wink:

Upvote 0

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Found a "baggie"

Treasure_Hunter said:
Best way to destroy it is to burn it a little at a time..... ;D

OMG LOL

marinemike72

May 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excalibur and Soverign

Now we know who the tokers and non-tokers are...LOL

Mike

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro

That's a great find. I'm sure someone is upset they lost it.

Nov 20, 2009

I too just found a baggie.
Mine was a very small black zip lock baggie. It had some white powder in it. I bet it was an expensive loss.
I always wonder, what to do with it? Call a cop or just toss it in the trash?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

yep folks that use vlf type discrimation machines often "seed" bbs or cut up pulltabs to throw off other PI type hunters from what they veiw as "their area" --greedy buggers

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

J.GOLDHUNTER in OC CA said:
Mine was a very small black zip lock baggie. It had some white powder in it. I bet it was an expensive loss.

Too late now, you're holding! "But really officer, I found it on the beach!" Dude, you "wonder?" Man I would have opened that bag and dumped it in the ocean without thinking!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

dope law -- you holding it --its "yours"

really mr police man --its not mine -- as they cuff you.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman said:
J.GOLDHUNTER in OC CA said:

Too late now, you're holding! "But really officer, I found it on the beach!" Dude, you "wonder?" Man I would have opened that bag and dumped it in the ocean without thinking!
Thank you!
Man, ya just don't wanna get caught, pulling them big packages outta the ocean, here in Fl, that wash ashore from time to time.
Sometimes, it's a set-up! :laughing7:

underarock

Mar 27, 2011
Southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Other

So much violence towards a Little bag of plant matter.
If i called the police they would hang up on me.

Don't brag about throwing away something 1000's of cancer patients who NEVER smoked in their lives are begging for because they can't stop vomiting what they eat/drink.
thank god its america and you can choose to do what YOU want in the end.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

pot has several medical uses -- it can relax you like a stress reliever "pill" can --it can help with arthitic pains-- it can help folks that have cancer hold down food that the chemo makes em otherwize barf up -- it can help old folks that have lost their appitite regain their "hunger" --- it can help with folks that suffer from glocoma -- but since it can "get you high" --the booze folks that are a cash cow tax wize to the "grubbermint" do not want it to be legal -- nor do the cigarette folks another tax cash cow to the "grubbermint" since its "smokible"---because once "pot" was legal ---folks could easily grow their own in their backyards * it is called weed for a reason , folks === since it will grow just about anywhere you try to grow it at.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread