How many children read these forums?

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Not trying to be negative but kids now days do not like to read PERIOD! I don't know the answer to your question but I would be willing to bet not many do read these forums. Some might look at the pictures if they are pointed out to them first but do the reading.... I doubt it. :wink:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am with Munszie on this one. I wonder how many kids even go to forums as they think they know everything. :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm reading them, and I've been 17, err, 18, for almost 30 years! :laughing7:
I don't think American kids are geared toward this type stuff, very few, if any.
But, I couldn't be so sure about a world-wide population of kids, depending on, where they could be from, their interests, resources, etc....... It is an interesting subject to ponder for a moment, thank you.

Thanks guys below, we need to be aware, there are young hunters here, too.
Thanks for the reminder.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: i have never seen anything objectionable on here that i would not want my kids to see! as far as kids reading this forum.........why would they if they were not into detecting?

dld

Apr 21, 2010
NE Fla
Detector(s) used
ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
ok then how many adults read this forum :tongue3:
some times it seems to be childish ;D
maybe young at heart?

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 20, and been reading for years. There are still lots of kids who like history, and the thrill of a treasure hunt never dies out! In fact, many video games have treasure-hunting components built into them. Just think of all the kids who see you at the beach, that is how I got started.

HH
-GC

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Grand kids get on here and read the post . Three of them anyway , 9,10, 12 . They really like to see what everyone found and then ask me why I can not find things like the others do ! ;-)

OP
OP
L

Lou from downunder

Mar 16, 2009
Thanks for the replies guys.

Am a little surprised to find that kids actually read our posts, thought it was strictly for old fuddy duddys like me.

I stand corrected.

Lou.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread