Finally getting back to it!!

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody, been out of the loop since April 27th, had terrible storm that night that did $18000 damage to my house and totaled my girlfriends car. Been spending all my free time working on cleanup, meeting with insurance adjusters and contractors and looking for a car for her. So finally about got everything squared away, just waiting on the contractors to do the work, and getting ready to head to the beach for the "after memorial day" week. Haven't touched my detector since that night and it I have missed it. Just mainly looking forward to the relaxation of swinging the darn thing in the sand, finds will just be icing on the cake. Had just found my first ring in the water, for this year, a couple of days before that storm, nothing great, a Tungsten wedding band, but anyway haven't even had time to look at the posts so hope everybody is finding the goods and I can't wait to get back. I will update from the beach, 'til then I have batteries to charge and equipment to gather and such. :hello:

Upvote 0

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Wow talk about having a full plate! Sorry to hear about the hard times. Now, just go to the beach, relax, and find some gold. Things come in bunches. I'm sure the good things will be coming up...HH.... :icon_sunny:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captain, I'm sorry to read about the storm damage to your house and your girlfriend's car. :(

Hope you will get everything in order real soon.

Congrats on the ring find, and I wish you the best of luck when you get back out there. :icon_sunny:

Lorraine

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear things are improving and you will be able to get back to your hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread