Mays take

Shark27

Aug 5, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 & Garrett Pro Pointer
Re: May's take

Nice Month! Enjoyed the video! Man that's a lot of diggin....

Shark27

marinemike72

May 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excalibur and Soverign

TNT-K9:
Nice video...besides the finds I really enjoyed the music...and if I'm not mistaken that was Scott Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag from around 1910 or earlier...how many other people would know that..LOL...I love Ragtime music!!!

Thanks again for the special treat!!

Mike

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

Nice finds and video :thumbsup: I'm planning on going to Puerto Rico as soon as I can, ever do any hunting over there?

HH Charlie

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Nice! Lots of hunting and digging!

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop

Really good video :icon_thumright:. And don't forget, you can always sell the aluminum. You must have one heck of a big recovery pouch to haul all that crap home....HH...

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Love the video. Wish I only had that much trash, but I have a PI. I wear a back pack and it has one of those cloth bags tied on for my trash. I empty it at least twice a day when I hit the beach. Only went to the beach the day after Memorial Day. They (other hunters must have hit the beach at night. Went to 3 different beaches and only came home with 5 dollars and change (all clad) a charm from Peru and two small costume ear rings. Not a good day for detecting, but the weather had changed and was a nice day. Happy hunting.

OP
OP
tnt-k9

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

marinemike72 said:
TNT-K9:
Nice video...besides the finds I really enjoyed the music...and if I'm not mistaken that was Scott Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag from around 1910 or earlier...how many other people would know that..LOL...I love Ragtime music!!!

Thanks again for the special treat!!

Mike
You're right...My Dad was a big music fan. Would routinely be woken up in the morning with him cranking Ragtime or Big Band music. I guess it took.

marinemike72

May 29, 2011
Detector(s) used

LOL...guess he "cultured" you huh?...LOL...thanks for verifying the musical piece... :headbang: :icon_thumright:

Mike

marinemike72

May 29, 2011
Detector(s) used

Oh yes, question for you...where in the Dutch Carib do you live? Just curious..

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread