First and second

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
This morning I was getting pretty frustrated. I really didn't find much at all and wasn't sure if it was the machine or the hunter. Personally, I want to blame the machine but.... well common sense tells me that the "hunter" just doesn't understand her machine very well yet. ;D

I did find some pennies and one dime. I found a small jingle bell that blasted my ear drums!

060311.jpg

Just when I was really getting frustrated I got a real nice hit and when I first saw it in my scoop I thought.... NOW THAT IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR! I picked it out of the scoop and my heart sank. For such a nice heavy-looking ring... it was so light! Darn! I bet it's junk. I could see something was stamped inside but just couldn't read it. When I got back to the car and got my magnifying loupe out I could see it was stamped 10k. It only weighs 2 gm. ALLLLLL RIIIIGHT! GOLD! YIPPEE! So this is my second gold ring for the year and my first gold ring with the new machine.

Ring0603112gm.jpg

Maybe I'm not as bad using the new machine as I thought! Maybe I am getting the hang of it after all! :wink:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread