diggingnewengland

Apr 10, 2011
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Minelab Sovereign GT
Upvote 0

Lou from downunder

Mar 16, 2009
Once again, we have an article regarding the many tones that an Excal makes on various metal objects.

For all of those that are confident that they can identify 100% of the time the target by the sound that the Excal produces, by all means, carry on as before.... and leave heaps behind for the rest of us.

But if you are a newcomer, or are not too sure.... then dig it all! Or leave heaps behind for the rest of us.

Lou.

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When my machine is on top of aluminum, piull tab...its got a much more louders tone to it. Anyway to tell if my shits not working right?

And btw. I aggree...dig it all. There is no way to differentiate 100% of all targets. Dig everything. HH -Joe

Lou from downunder said:
Once again, we have an article regarding the many tones that an Excal makes on various metal objects.

For all of those that are confident that they can identify 100% of the time the target by the sound that the Excal produces, by all means, carry on as before.... and leave heaps behind for the rest of us.

But if you are a newcomer, or are not too sure.... then dig it all! Or leave heaps behind for the rest of us.

Lou.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread