tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I've seen a pretty decent finds pouch somewhere on this forum. I'm not a paying member so I don't have the search opportunity. From what I remember it was designed by a forum member and it's name starts with an "M"? Nylon/plastic covered mesh pouch with an inner secure nylon pocket for the "good stuff". Secures at the waist and the leg.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the one listed in the post above from KellyCo, first one lasted me over 5 years before I replaced it due to a sharp piece of trash metal I put in it cut a hole in the bottom. I decided it was time for a new one anyway so bought a new one and repaired the old one, keeping the old one as a loaner...

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Kellyco Pouch Cat#64-4984 for 17.99 is one of the best pouches for water huntting there is.My first one lastted about 6 years.I'm on my second one now.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
I use the one listed in the post above from KellyCo, first one lasted me over 5 years before I replaced it due to a sharp piece of trash metal I put in it cut a hole in the bottom. I decided it was time for a new one anyway so bought a new one and repaired the old one, keeping the old one as a loaner...

Listen to Treasure Hunter! You will NOT beat the quality or price on this pouch - it IS the Bomb! Kellyco 3-Pocket
Mesh Pouch Cat# 64-4984
Retail price $24.95
Sale Price $17.95

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Charging us, to genereat cash flow when they are paid by banners...for US...is silly. I will never pay to use search feature. Id rather see kellyco sponsors posting in here then pay. Thats just me.

tnt-k9 said:
I know I've seen a pretty decent finds pouch somewhere on this forum. I'm not a paying member so I don't have the search opportunity. From what I remember it was designed by a forum member and it's name starts with an "M"? Nylon/plastic covered mesh pouch with an inner secure nylon pocket for the "good stuff". Secures at the waist and the leg.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joeb1999 said:
Charging us, to genereat cash flow when they are paid by banners...for US...is silly. I will never pay to use search feature. Id rather see kellyco sponsors posting in here then pay. Thats just me.

tnt-k9 said:

You don't pay to search, search is one of the additional bennifits of being a Charter Memer.... I am a Charter Member because I believe in TreasureNet and all it does for the hobby and I want to help support it.

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a regular old fanny pack from Wal-Mart, works great for land and or water hunting. It has seperate zippered pockets so you can separate trash and treasure and it the zippers mean you won't loose anything if you get upended by a wave or something. They are very affordable at around $7.99 each and you can find them in the sporting goods section. Outdoor products is the brand. They also have a small zipper pocket kind of concealed and thats where I put my best finds just in case. One more feature is the wide nylon waste band is good for attaching other tools to such as a strap for your scoop or pinpointer for land detecting. Good luck with whatever you choose.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• SNAG-0001.jpg
    SNAG-0001.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 682

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out fanny packs ar your local second hand store - all shapes and sizes and cheap too. I found a runners pack, flat with a couple of zippered compartments, lightweight and quick drying. $2.99

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:

goodmore

Nov 12, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX / XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the one OldeBeechnut posted about. The one in the Ebay link. I also like it very much for water use. A very nice pouch.

Jun 28, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 10", Excalibur Sword 8", Sovereign XS2a Pro, Equinox 800, Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Yes, I make the pouch that OldeBeechnut uses. You can get them from Demarco Detector Sales or from me on eBay. It's a top quality product made to last many years. It's made in the United States from US materials. These pouches are used all over the world by some of the most successful water hunters. ~John

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never found one I really liked... until now...

Chukers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions