Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got several boxes of trinkets that we've found over the course of the last year. You know the type - the "smalls" that you amass over time. Some silver, some gold, some mixed, some unknown, some of this, some of that. I've thought of maybe making up several lots and listing them up on feebay for sale to parents as potential playtime costume jewels for the kids... How about you?

Attachments

• trinkets 002.jpg
    trinkets 002.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 383
Upvote 0

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check all of it again for metal $ content, save your "feebay" money, and sell it at a yard sale!

:-)

Shark27

Aug 5, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 & Garrett Pro Pointer
Wow, that's a lot! I'm not at the point where I want to part with my finds yet (attachment issues..lol) but your idea sounds pretty cool. I was thinking yard sale or Craigslist to avoid eBay fees....either way good luck.

Shark27

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Nice collection! I think I would take it all to a good jeweler and let them buy anything that is really good, then go with the feebay idea or sell it to estate auctioneers for what you can get.

Can Slaw

Nov 20, 2007
So Gulf Coast, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, CZ-21 Sov. GT, Sea Hunter MK II, CZ-6a, Troy X5, MXT, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I took my last box of junk jewelry and donated it to Kawana's Thrift Store then took the tax write off. Before I had been throwing it away until I found out charities could make money from it.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep mine to show people all the junk I find, and I let kids take what they want.

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Any junk...I just toss. But legit finds. I can't part with. Even with the price of gold where it is. Attachment issues...lol. HH -Joe

Shark27 said:
Wow, that's a lot! I'm not at the point where I want to part with my finds yet (attachment issues..lol) but your idea sounds pretty cool. I was thinking yard sale or Craigslist to avoid eBay fees....either way good luck.

Shark27

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread