5am Low tide hunt filled my Watch Quota

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit low tide Wednesday 5am Filled my quota for a Men's watch Its a Guess single diamond SS.I needed a watch! All the coins from the outside rim are dry sand the few coins in the middle including the silver 1948 quarter and silver rosie came from the wet sand. Watch is 1 hr behind so it might have been there a few months! Was NOT a good tone to dig, but was out of place so I dug it. Coach key ring and charm dry sand 9.65 total 27Q 23D 12N 32P

Attachments

• IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 601
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buried Crap NJ said:
Hit low tide Wednesday 5am Filled my quota for a Men's watch Its a Guess single diamond SS.I needed a watch! All the coins from the outside rim are dry sand the few coins in the middle including the silver 1948 quarter and silver rosie came from the wet sand. Watch is 1 hr behind so it might have been there a few months! Was NOT a good tone to dig, but was out of place so I dug it. Coach key ring and charm dry sand 9.65 total 27Q 23D 12N 32P

Nice stuff BC! Thank's for keeping me stoked for my next hunt! :headbang:

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Another good hunt! :icon_thumright: Just keep it up and I am going to have to make another trip to the beach. I can feel the gold fever getting worse, hands beginning to shake. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread