Queen Mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Boy, I was ready this morning! I had my camera and was just waiting for Big Boy to come by. He did.... out came my camera. I turned it on and............... it said "clean card contact with dry cloth" Wait.... Big Boy.... give me a minute! I turned the camera off and back on and.... it still said "clean card contact with dry cloth"! Well I don't know about you but when I am chest to neck deep in water there isn't a whole lot of DRY cloth available! Big Boy left. **sigh** RATS I moved into shallow water and opened my camera, took out the card and used the collar of my t-shirt to wipe the card contact. Put the card back in the camera and turned it on...... Yes, it works! OK now if Big Boy would just come back by. He did but he stayed too far away this time. **sigh** Well I did try!

This morning I didn't find a lot but I did find a leather bracelet with some metal on it and another "Gerber" knife. The knife is worth about 12 dollars. Not to mention all the bobby pins, hair ties (the ones that have a metal piece on them) and lots of bread ties.

KnifenBracelet061411.jpg

I am crowning myself QUEEN of the bread ties and bobbypins because I sure am getting good at finding those! :wink:

Upvote 0

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there, Mumszie...pretty soon you will be "Queen of the Gold"! :headbang:

L

Tony in FL

Nov 7, 2009
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, those PI machines sure love bobby pins. :laughing7: I may have found more bobby pins with my first Dual Field hunt than I did with the prior 18 months worth of hunting with my Excalibur. I had no idea they were so prevalent on beaches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread