ANOTHER ONE?

Gulf Hunter

Jan 12, 2007
Galveston Co., Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 800s
Well, when my mate Gary Drayton wrote a book about seeking Spanish Treasure, I thought, SURE Gary is the man on the Spanish, why not? Not many would take the time to hunt Spanish as it is hard to recover with any regular consistency. When he decided to write a book about hunting jewelry in his own hood, I about fell out of my chair! Gary has never been known to post to the forums, and is a very elusive, successful hunter.

Never thought I would see the day, but local Florida hunters beware, the secret is pretty much out in print now! Gary did a fantastic job in this latest publication and it tells the novice to advanced hunter several things that need knowin' in not only the waters of Florida, but in other areas of the country as well.

I'm never one to be satisfied with my current level of knowledge and make it a point to read when a pro of his caliber takes the time to write such a publication. You too can pick up your copy here. [email protected]

Scott AKA Gulf Hunter

Attachments

• GARY T-5. DRAYTON - Covers.jpg
    GARY T-5. DRAYTON - Covers.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 477
Upvote 0

ahaulil

Apr 19, 2011
North Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought it last week-great transaction-will be checking my mail everyday.

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met Gary and his friend, who's name I'm sorry I can't remember, at the treasure depot low country hunt this past February. He had pictures of the beautiful gold and emerald ring he found. He's found things that help keep the dream alive for those of us still looking. I'll have to get a copy of that book. Also got to meet Andy Sabasch at the same hunt. Those hunts are not so much what you find. Its the people you meet along the way. Kevin

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for some reason I keep coming back to the same old adage. Swing coil over jewelery, recover same.

It's not like watching the tides for the best fishing times, it's a matter of going where the drops happen and getting lucky. Yeah, you can tweak a bit

by hunting wealthy folks beaches but all in all it boils down to the same old adage. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread