SunGlassies

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes I ware sunglasses all the time during the day. I only where polarized.Looking in the scoop in direct sun its hard to pick out the targets, also the reflection off the water is annoying.

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
When in the sun, especially on the beach, it is important to wear glasses that block UVA/UVB rays. You can burn your retina and cause sever damage to the eye with sun burn, just like you can get a sun burn on your skin. But, I digress.......Yes, I wear sun glasses on the beach.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
coin finder said:
HI,,all and happy Hots Days are there ! NO -SNOW ! Question... When you guys water hunt, do you ware ( Sunglassies ? )

$9.99 - As seen on TV - wrap around - over my glasses - put the old man in the back seat and drive him to the retirement home in Florida, Sunglasses everytime (except when it's dark, raining or I'm unconcious)! :headbang:

davidfl

Jun 23, 2011
florida
Detector(s) used
cz7apro cz20 cz21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im in the sun most of the time, i always wear sunglasses. the best iv ever worn are costa del mar harpoons w/ 580 glass lenses. their worth ever penny.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread