No Pirate Treasure Yet But Quality Time Hunting With My Wife

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
:icon_sunny: We have been enjoying various small scale hunts which has provided us with some quality time together and the excitement of what's next under the coil? My wife is very competitive at everything she participates in so I have my work cut out for me as usual..LOL. :tongue3:

The one piece in the pictures which is a Canadian cuff link, she was hoping that someone on here could help with any knowledge or background of it? It clearly states Canada and the only other markings we could find was patent pending. Just curious if it could be gold without visible karat stamping also where or who would be wearing such a distinctive Canadian cuff link on the beach? Oh well, just sharing some of the clad, various odds and ends, and a few pieces of smaller jewelry. We haven't found any major jewelry yet but I know thats right around the corner.

Thanks Y'all.....HH
Bobby & Charlene

Attachments

• treasure 1.jpg
    treasure 1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 288
  • Jewelry and Charms.jpg
    Jewelry and Charms.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 293
  • Extras.jpg
    Extras.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Canadian Cuff Link 1.jpg
    Canadian Cuff Link 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 299
  • Canadian Cuff Link 2.jpg
    Canadian Cuff Link 2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations Bobby & Charlene! You guys rock! :headbang: Can't help you with the cufflink, ehh! :thumbsup:

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what it's all about! Enjoying time together. If you guys were walking side by side in waist deep water this morning between 6:30 and 9am then you may have passed me. I was up to my chest/neck since the tide was pretty high. Then again, you may be nowhere near me, you just rarely see what looks like a husband and wife walking together metal detecting. You sir, are a lucky guy!!

Aaron

OP
OP
Lifes A Garden...Dig IT
Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
Terry Soloman said:
Congratulations Bobby & Charlene! You guys rock! :headbang: Can't help you with the cufflink, ehh! :thumbsup:

Thanks Terry, Its like what Forrest Gump once said "MDing is like a box of chocolates,Ya never know what your going to get"....LOL ;D

OP
OP
Lifes A Garden...Dig IT
Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
stpauli914 said:
Thats what it's all about! Enjoying time together. If you guys were walking side by side in waist deep water this morning between 6:30 and 9am then you may have passed me. I was up to my chest/neck since the tide was pretty high. Then again, you may be nowhere near me, you just rarely see what looks like a husband and wife walking together metal detecting. You sir, are a lucky guy!!

Aaron

Nope Aaron we didn't pass ya, but thats a wise time to hunt. Beats the heat a little bit I'm sure. We don't get to hunt a whole lot but definately enjoy the times we do. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread