Where can I buy this Anderson Coil Weight?

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Anderson Whites Coil Weight - 0930

The Anderson Coil Weight is designed to fit the Whites Dual Field and Beach Hunter 12” (300mm) Coil. The Coil Weight will help reduce buoyancy issues common to these coils. Coil Weights are made from an all natural material coated with a yellow poly finish. Comes with instructions and mounting ties.

Price- $29.99 USD

I went though the listed Dealers and did not see this listed on anyones site :-(

I want one!

Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Address
Anderson Detector Shafts
P.O. Box 727
Ridgeway, ON L0S 1N0
Canada
Hope this helps....Matt

Phone
1-905-346-2688

Fax
1-289-292-3552

Email
[email protected]

Please use our contact form.

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can't help with your purchase of that weight. I have made several in the past out of 1in tubing sold at the big box stores and a single fitting plus wire ties. Fill the tube with sand wire tie to the coil done couple of bucks. Come in rolls, clear, can be any size you may want to try, each has a different weight.
steve

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buried Crap NJ said:
I can't help with your purchase of that weight. I have made several in the past out of 1in tubing sold at the big box stores and a single fitting plus wire ties. Fill the tube with sand wire tie to the coil done couple of bucks. Come in rolls, clear, can be any size you may want to try, each has a different weight.
steve

I'm with BC, why spend $30 when $2.00 worth of rubber tubing, a plastic plug, couple tiewraps and free sand will work?

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
I ordered mine from Windy City Detectors. The weight is flat so no resistance when swinging in the water. Worth every penny to me....Stuart

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread