Need your help returning a class ring!

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody, just got back from a week at the beach where I found 5 rings, 2 cellphones, several pairs of sunglasses, coins and a $##* load of pulltabs, thanks heatwave! 1 14K 9.8 Gram wedding band, 1 silver band, 1 class ring and 2 junkers. The class ring has a full name inscribed inside, first name, middle initial and last name so I thought, this will be easy! Boy was I wrong!! There is no school name on it, just initials HC and the year 2009. I have tried every outlet I can think of to find this girl but alas, I cannot. Does anyone know of another way to locate her? I will post some pics later, I had to work today and forgot my camera. Thanks for looking.

Upvote 0

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any possibility that "HC" stands for :

Hawkins County Schools District Offices
200 North Depot Street • Rogersville, TN 37857
423-272-7629 • Fax: 423-272-2207

or run the name through Classmates.com and schools in SC

Just a thought, hope this helps

:-)

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Did you try to find the girl on Facebook? It's a longshot if it is a common name.

Jim

OP
OP
Captain Loosechange

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sjarchangel said:
Any possibility that "HC" stands for :

Hawkins County Schools District Offices
200 North Depot Street • Rogersville, TN 37857
423-272-7629 • Fax: 423-272-2207

or run the name through Classmates.com and schools in SC

Just a thought, hope this helps

Really doubt it, I live about 10 minutes from that school district, but thats not why I doubt it, you see each individual high school in Hawkins county has a name and that is what would be on the ring. Thank though.
time4me said:
Did you try to find the girl on Facebook? It's a longshot if it is a common name.

Jim
Yes I tried Facebook and Twitter and it is not a really common name and even has the middle initial, but so far no good. I only had 1 match on Facebook and it is set to "private" or whatever so I really can't see much about that girl, I did send a message to her and asked if she had lost her class ring and to please respond either way so I would know to keep searching. Thanks though. Without a school name or state or mascot on the ring it is making this very difficult.

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to ask. If there isn't any school logo or school name, what makes you think it's a class ring? . . . did I miss something in your original post?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread