Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THIS IS GOING TO BE A HARD VIDEO TO EXPLAIN AND PRESENT FOR ME ANYWAY, SO BEAR WITH ME. IT IS OUR SPIN ON MONDAY TO THE NORTHERN TERRITORY, BUT DUE TO IT LENGTH, I HAD TO MAKE IT INTO 4 PARTS.

PARTS 1 - 2 – 3 ARE THE BEST AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US BEACH HUNTING AND FINDING GOLD, BUT THEY ARE GREAT PARTS OF LOTS OF VERY OLD GOLD AND SILVER AND …..GOD I COULD GO ON AND ON.

FIRST AND FOREMOST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY GOOD FRIEND JEFF FROM THE NORTHERN TERRITORY FOR THE THINGS HE DID TO MAKE THIS SPIN ONE OF OUR ….BEST SPINS ANYPLACE ON THIS PLANET. A SPIN MANY OF US WILL NEVER FORGET AND WE WILL REMEMBER AND TALK ABOUT IT FOREVER…………………THANK YOU JEFF.

NOW OUR GRACIOUS HOST AT THE “DISVOVERIES FROM THE SEA MUSEUM IN DELAWARE”…..MR DALE CLIFTON JR. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS GENTLEMAN AND THE WAY HE SHOWED US AROUND HIS TREASURE D E N……….AND BOY DOES HE EVER HAVE ONE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE……………..YOU REALLY HAVE MISSED SOMETHING G R E A T AND YOU NEED TO TAKE A SPIN BY THERE…..”ATOCHA GOLD-SILVER” – DELAWARE……OMG.
DALE GAVE US A BLOW BY BLOW OF MANY OF HIS FINDS WHEN HE WORKED WITH MEL FISHER AND SOME OF HIS FINDS OF RESENT YEARS…………..WHAT A GUY HE IS. I KNOW MYSELF I HAD NOT EXPECTED TO EVER MEET SUCH A FELLOW AS DALE AND I KNOW MY FELLOW LOOTERS DID NOT EITHER.
HE SEEMS TO BE MORE EXCITED TODAY OR AS EXCITED NOW AS HE WAS MANY YEARS AGO WHEN HE FIRST FOUND THAT WOODEN TREASURE CHEST……………..I THINK HE IS TRAPPED IN TIME AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE IN HIS QUEST FOR YELLOW METAL.

I KNOW ALL OF US FROM MONDAY HAVE GONE BACK IN TIME AND I SUSPECT WE ARE MUCH YOUNGER TODAY IN OUR MINDS AND OUR QUEST FOR YELLOW SINCE MEETING SUCH A FINE FELLOW AS DALE.

I SAY THIS TO YOU MR DALE CLIFTON………IT WAS AN HONOR AND A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AND FOR YOU TO TAKE THE TIME TO SHOW US AND TEACH US AND LET US LEAVE VERY VERY EXCITED TOWARDS OUR QUEST FOR THE YELLOW….

PS: THANKS FOR THE 300 YEAR OLD RUM TOOOOOO

THE GREAT SPINS FOLLOW AND THEN OUR BEACH SPIN FROM THE NORTHERN TERRITORY ON MONDAY.

PART 4
GOOD LUCK OUT THERE………YELLOW

LINK TO THE MUSEUM:
http://www.discoversea.com/

HERE WE GO
PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

THE BEACH SPIN

Upvote 0

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome,awesome video max.... ive been to that museum and it is just unbelievable the fantastic finds they have there.... we didnt get the royal tour like you all... dales explanations of the artifacts really remind us that these types of finds are out there somewhere ,we just have to be at the right place at the right time and have a clue what we are looking at...... the pirate juices are flowing....

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome spin, loaded with goodies, history and tons of pirates.. LOVED IT

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible Max!!! Thanks for sharing :hello2:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
nice spin, good seeing the pirates
water was ruffer today, tuesday..........bleek 3 hours toe ring

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cant thank you enough for those videos...if that don't get you excited, you need to take up a new hobby. INCREDIBLE!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened? :dontknow:

dirtdigger1581

Jun 18, 2011
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I knew I should have watched these before I went to the beach last night. What happened? I really wanted to see them. Hope they're back up soon!

dfxone

Dec 12, 2005
ventura, ca.
Detector(s) used
whites DFX, Sovereign GT
Max, for some reason I cannot see the video, it says removed by you. Sure would like to see this interesting video. GH, Don

pakeha63

Nov 13, 2008
Stockton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Lobo ST
Okay, what's going on with the video's removed ???Everyday I look forward to watching your video's, and today I'm completely lost without seeing any. Keep em coming Max, because I am 2 hours away from the nearest beach, and it's tough to get time to go. I just feel like I'm there with you guys when I watch your video's.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were some of the best treasure stories Ive ever heard, why are they gone?

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed seeing them too Max.....hope you will re-consider
and post them again sometime in the near future. Thanks.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread