2 gold this morning...

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
The last few mornings were bleak, with very few targets and only a few clad coins, so I was feeling a bit discouraged. But, you can't find gold sleeping in, so I went back out at first light this morning to an ocean bay that I hadn't hunted yet this year. It was a beautiful morning, with perfect weather, calm waters, and a scenic swimming beach surrounded by sailboats moored just outside the swim buoys.

I got the 14k crucifix first, and within about 10 minutes I got the 10k white gold band...

9ce1c70e.jpg

Upvote 0

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
30 views and no replies, Par for the course around here. Awesome finds! :hello2: Gold is awesome, multiple Gold is awesome x2!! Way to go. It seems if certain individuals around here find some mundane crap it is oogled and awed upon by a select few. I know how hard a truly GOOD find is to make and how much aggravation taking the time to post it is, so I appreciate your hard work on both counts. I used to love to come to this board and see all the neat finds and read the nice comments, I could spend hours here, but lately it seems only certain posters' finds are appreciated so I am contemplating not wasting my time posting mine anymore. I don't do it for a pat on the back, I don't need that, I can look in my safe deposit box at the bank and get all the gratification I need, but I am frankly sick of CERTAIN same ol' mundane finds being posted by the same ol' people and getting 25 responses on how great they are to see. Give me a break.... I post my finds as a courtesy as I like to SEE what others find and I would feel like a cheat to look at those and never contribute anything. Not to long ago gravediggerMax from Virginia Beach got some rude comments about his videos and how they "just wanted to see the finds" What a load of crap, I love the videos, I love seeing the beach, the conditions and techniques, I learn SOMETHING everytime I watch one so keep 'em coming and if they don't want to watch they don't have too, don't make it easy for them by posting pics Max, if they want to see what you found make them watch!! Anyway Congrats bigtime on the great finds and keep it up!!

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful gold finds, T4M! :headbang:

I love the crucifix!

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on the golden day Time- for- me, fresh air in your lungs, the sun on your face and the tranquility of the beach ..........lifes good!!!!!!

Attachments

• 7_15_4.gif
    7_15_4.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 798

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice Gold! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

The gold is always there .... sometimes it waits a short time and sometimes it waits a long time ... but it's there ... and it's waiting for you (or me).

HH Joe

cellar dweller

Jan 7, 2007
connecticut
Detector(s) used
whites dfx , minelab excal II
Real nice!! congrats on the gold. Where you hunting/ East coast ? new england? thasnks for posting.

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Wow !!! What a great hunt you had .. Thanks for sharing :headbang: :hello2: :icon_salut:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time4me,

Some nice finds there, that would make up for several skunks....

Captain Loosechange said:
30 views and no replies, Par for the course around here.

CLC,

Anyone can view a post, but you have to be a registered member to post a reply. The 30 views could easly have all been non registered guests, it had only been 1:08 minutes between his post and your post about the lack of replies....

Right now there are 962 Guests, but only 264 Users (members) on TN.

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEEEET!! I'm still waiting for my first Crucifix! Maybe this weekend?? :hello2:

Aaron

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Captain Loosechange said:
30 views and no replies, Par for the course around here. Awesome finds! :hello2: Gold is awesome, multiple Gold is awesome x2!! Way to go. It seems if certain individuals around here find some mundane crap it is oogled and awed upon by a select few. I know how hard a truly GOOD find is to make and how much aggravation taking the time to post it is, so I appreciate your hard work on both counts. I used to love to come to this board and see all the neat finds and read the nice comments, I could spend hours here, but lately it seems only certain posters' finds are appreciated so I am contemplating not wasting my time posting mine anymore. I don't do it for a pat on the back, I don't need that, I can look in my safe deposit box at the bank and get all the gratification I need, but I am frankly sick of CERTAIN same ol' mundane finds being posted by the same ol' people and getting 25 responses on how great they are to see. Give me a break.... I post my finds as a courtesy as I like to SEE what others find and I would feel like a cheat to look at those and never contribute anything. Not to long ago gravediggerMax from Virginia Beach got some rude comments about his videos and how they "just wanted to see the finds" What a load of crap, I love the videos, I love seeing the beach, the conditions and techniques, I learn SOMETHING everytime I watch one so keep 'em coming and if they don't want to watch they don't have too, don't make it easy for them by posting pics Max, if they want to see what you found make them watch!! Anyway Congrats bigtime on the great finds and keep it up!!
I think it started downhill with overkill overkill.

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold gets the blood flowing. Congrats on your nice finds.

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Nice finds but i like that crucifix. I found one close to that but it is silver. HH

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finds like yours are why we hunt for the gold T4M.
Beautiful tickets. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread