cotton, mtpockets, mumszie, treasure_hunter ..............

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed the posts have dropped off the last couple of weeks. Come on everybody show us something, trash, junk, anything is better than nothing. Ive got a few pictures that Ive been to lazy to post, Ill get em on here.

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed to the beach now for a couple hours. Tide stinks, but I'll post my finds when I return....

Aaron

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Political correctness has prompted me to shy away from contributing as much as before.

I also believe that the new generation of hunters don't have the same initiative as the older folks.

It kind of makes me think that along with everything else going wrong in America today, even hobbyists are too bloody lazy to help themselves....GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!

America first! ____ the rest!

P.S.
Any sob sisters not happy with the above, -- ---- --------!

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lots of targets but few to post.

Attachments

• 2011-08-07_21-01-38_982b.JPG
    2011-08-07_21-01-38_982b.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 225

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Chuck
Im still around but just flying under the radar.lol :tongue3:

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seeker41 said:
plus any others i cant think of right now. you guys dont seem to be posting at all!! :dontknow:
chuck.
[/quote

Been busy working a few new spots!!! Loose lips sinks ships!!! :icon_pirat: Have some supar sweet finds not sure if I'll post any time soon, just wonder if it's worth it? Seems people are gettin little weird, or am I just bug-in? Hope all are having a great summer!!!!
p.s. OBN looks like your kickn a$$ on va-k in Md via others post!!! I got a big grin and a cold one for ya! keep charging it! Soon it will be full time Va-K!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Montauk3 said:
Political correctness has prompted me to shy away from contributing as much as before.

I also believe that the new generation of hunters don't have the same initiative as the older folks.

It kind of makes me think that along with everything else going wrong in America today, even hobbyists are too bloody lazy to help themselves....GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!

America first! ____ the rest!

P.S.
Any sob sisters not happy with the above, -- ---- --------!
Soooooo TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Land of the FREE,Home of the BRAVE?? WHERE??????????????????Looks like the RedCoats came over on the Mayflower!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread