Yellow this morning, and some green!!!

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the yellow turned out to be junk, but a ring always makes me smile. Especially when you glance in the scoop and see that big honkin yellow!!

Started the hunt by stepping out on the beach and finding a 1$ bill laying right in front of me :)

Other than clad, the earing I am pretty sure is silver(have to test it yet) and a little gold tone starfish that looks like it was on a charm bracelet or something.

The 3 pieces of the bracelet were found in a 10 yard circle and I could not find the 4th and final piece. It looks like it had a wire or elastic string running through it that broke and scattered the 4 pieces. Interesting if anyone finds the 4th piece that is reading this. If so please PM me and let me know where it was found :)

Here it is about 4 hours worth:

005-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

Aaron

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice hunting Aaron! :notworthy: I enjoy picking up cash! I got a $100.00 bill floating in the water once! That, was a good day! :headbang:

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could find some of this free cash floating around >:( Nice hunt though :icon_thumright: Keep on hunting... The gold is out there!!!

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks for sharing, I'm stuck dogsitting for the next 9 days .The next best thing is at least reading these post. Thanks for sharing. :hello2:

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice finds Aaron. Nothing beats seeing that gold shine back at you in the scoop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread