Tonights quick hunt... Add a silver ring to the count!!

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snuck out for a quick hunt after work. A little rain but it eased up halfway through the hunt. First target was a Sterling toe ring! Had to hunt the knee deep water and dry sanded a bit in the umbrella line. Waves were massive!! Anyway, heres the nut from a little less than 2hrs.

004-6.jpg

003-8.jpg

Aaron

Upvote 0
OP
OP
stpauli914

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for posting my meager finds. I guess I'll wait until I find something of value to post. A few days ago someone asked where all the finds pictures went. Well, after 2 days of nothing but crickets on this post I guess I can understand why people aren't posting as many pictures. Couple that with the fact that someone(DewGuru) does post some nice pics of a hunt and gets called out on a ring that "The Lord" simply states is a bottle opener. Being that "his" detector goes 10"-12" deeper than an Excal II, you would think he would be posting more than a wedding band every 2 weeks especially since he supposedly puts in 40hrs/week. I guess if you are getting chased out of the water by Bull and Tiger sharks it is pretty hard to hunt though ::) Having posted pictures of most of my hunts(good and bad) I realize the time that goes into uploading photos and posting them. I do it because of how much I love to see others finds and it is what keeps the drive going. Happy hunting everyone and all you fellow gulf coast boys keep up the good work. I'll be out this weekend for a couple hunts and I'll be posting everything I find, good or bad.

HH,
Aaron

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice claddagh toe ring, Aaron :headbang:

Keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions