A Way To Get A Free Weekend To Stay At And Hunt On Daytona Beach

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don’t know if there are any TH’s who might be interested in staying in a timeshare right on Daytona Beach and hunt the beach for two days for free or not, but I do know of a way you can do it if your interested. You can bring the wife and kids, or husband and kids.

I own a timeshare right on the ocean at Daytona Beach; to be exact it’s North Daytona Beach close to Ormond Beach. It is called the Grand Seas.

Any names we give them, they will send an invitation to you to come and stay for free for 3 days and two nites at the resort. There is a catch; you have to agree to take a tour of the resort. You take the tour, it takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to do, at the end of tour you tell them, “no thank you I am not interested, may I please have my other gifts”, and then leave.

You pick the time of the tour, (height of the high tide is a good time) and you also receive other incentives such as cruise tickets good for a 3 day cruise, tickets to Cape Canaveral, Disney and so on. It varies from time to time.

I do NOT, work for them, I do not get kickbacks for anyone who buys. I simply own a timeshare there. I bought it years ago because I enjoy the beach. I have taken several mini-vacations at other beaches this way for free, simply by taking the tours. I can take them as long as I do not take a tour own by the same holding company as one I have been on for two years. There are many, many companies, so it’s not that hard to take different tours.

I do NOT want to sale my timeshare. I own an efficiency unit, that I can upgrade to a 1 bedroom for $50 extra for the week, or for $100 extra I can upgrade it to a 2 bedroom, Mine came with unlimited bonus weeks at Daytona that I can purchase cheap. It was written into the deed as an incentive to the original buyer as it was sold before it was built. I bought it when they traded it in for a large unit. There are only about 6 weeks that I can’t use the timeshare, because of special occasions in the City of Daytona. Bike week, Daytona 500, New Years and a couple more. I just thought some might be interested.

If any are interested, contact me via private message and give me your name and mailing address, phone number and I will submit your names.

If the powers that be at Treasure Net object to this post, I will not be offended if it is pulled. I just thought some might like to take advantage of a free weekend to hunt Daytona Beach.

http://www.grandseas.com

Upvote 0

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Another post that proves that TNetrs are the nicest folks on the net!
Thanks treasure.
grizzly bare

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread