Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Fl. , I see alot of people come down from up north that say they want to see a Hurricane. Ok guys now that you seen one , Do you want to see another one next week?? In the Summer,We see them all the time ,but we build for them ,you do not . are't they FUN ?? I think not !!! I hope you all the best and may God help you all in this time of need. Ron Lord Fl P.s. We have another one coming..

Upvote 0

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're so right Ron... 23 dead from Irene and counting and that wasn't even a BIG one. I live 100 miles inland in central Fl and my house was destroyed in 2004 by Hurricane Jeanne. The power was out for close to a month and it took over a year before I was moved back in and I consider myself one of the lucky ones (there were 3000+ people killed by Jeanne that year) I will never look at a hurricane the same way again. Here is a pic of Jeanne. She was an ugly B!t@h....

result jeanne.jpg

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live just 2 miles off of Lake Ontario in New York State, we are about 300 miles away from New York City and the ocean front and we still had crazy winds and trees being knocked down here.

Attachments

• Maxwell tree and truck OMG.jpg
    Maxwell tree and truck OMG.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 313
  • sodus point tree down.jpg
    sodus point tree down.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 311
  • rough sodus point surf.jpg
    rough sodus point surf.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 311

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread