Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT HAD TWO LEGS, BIG SCOOP AND EXCALIBUR??I feel most of you know Chris H.

He is bound to lake mich. Now??.he gets around??I like it
we loaded up the trucks and we were off for a spin to the northern territory?..
when we were close, got a call from gold-in-the-water and told us the parking lot was free today?WOW, they had to remove all booths and machines because of Irene, but they were up and running when we departed??.still free for us since we did not get a ticket.
The honey hole was still closed, lifeguards said?.Wed?????..bummer???.BEACH HAD NO SLOPE?FLAT
We hunted north of the pier as far up as the Holiday Inn, I do not know how far north that is, but like the 5th set of rock jetties??No Targets after 2 hours or so, we kinda headed back and the tide had gotten off good by then and the targets started to show??99% clad?..no YELLOW from our 7 looters, but we all had many quarters, some had some silver and 2 silver rings, one had tungsten ring.
Ran into joe aka oldbeechnut, saw several new faces today??maybe locals.
Little over 6Min VIDEO TODAY:
Good luck out there, see u in the lane on wed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMzjIFI8EA

Upvote 0

tincansam

Jun 7, 2011
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they wasted no time fixin the beach up their , glad to see you guys are making a recovery from irene, keep the depositer's

coming !!!!! big weekend comming up hope you do we'll HH :icon_pirat:

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
storm may have pulled off too much sand? thanx for posting..

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Good seeing you and the crew....no gold this trip for me................lesson no 1..be the first on the beach after the storm, lowtide....5th lowtide, you get coins........counted 15 looters tues, 12 weds....seen 1 silver ring, 1 silver ER, no yellow both days

Seeing the beach the last few days it looked like the winter beach (flat), before leaving thurs morning measured the pole at 9th on the beach, was taller then me tuesday afternoon..thursday morning..about a foot of sand more on the beach...looks like she is in the rebuilding stages again......

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Good to see you are making it to the beaches. Irene kept me away. Too much damage at home, no power until today. Guess I will have to hope for better fortunes on the next big storm. It was nice to see you looters at work again....Stuart

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread