dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent it off to Tesoro on the 17th of Aug. They received it on the 19th. I called on the 25th for an update and they said it would be soon. Didn't tell me what caused the problem. I asked for an email or something to let me know when it was gonna be shipped back. Lady on the other end said she would email me. So today I call and kindly ask for an update. She said it was shipped off last Friday (26th), seven days from tomorrow??? They ship FedEx ground which I can't imagine takes 7 days or more from Az. to Fl. But I guess I'll see. This SUCKS! Mean while the window of opportunity to get into the surf is narrow at best these days with the weather we've been experiencing.
DC

Upvote 0

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds pretty fast to me.Hell try sending one to Minelab :tongue3:

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be worse ... You could have a minelab, have sent it in, and it have taken at minimum 45 business days if it even got back to you before then.

It is a minimum of 5 business days, fedex ground, from AZ to FL -- It took mine the same length here in FL to arrive. Course, they got mine, and shipped it back 2 days later, maybe i'm just special.

You should have a slip inside telling you what was wrong, and what was done. If you want to know before hand, call Tesoro and ask for Rusty. He's the first and the last to see your machine.

OP
OP
dc426

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, yo are the DewGuru :notworthy:

DewGuru said:
It could be worse ... You could have a minelab, have sent it in, and it have taken at minimum 45 business days if it even got back to you before then.

It is a minimum of 5 business days, fedex ground, from AZ to FL -- It took mine the same length here in FL to arrive. Course, they got mine, and shipped it back 2 days later, maybe i'm just special.

You should have a slip inside telling you what was wrong, and what was done. If you want to know before hand, call Tesoro and ask for Rusty. He's the first and the last to see your machine.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they shipped it Fed-Ex, you will soon get it, but you can't count weekends or holidays. Just be glad they don't ship things by UPS as they toss the boxes around and deliver to the wrong house or leave things on your porch in plain sight of anyone walking by. I had to sue them twice for non delivery but someone else signed for the packages.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread