Day 6 more yellow &wife on the board with sliver

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Day 6 more yellow &wife on the board with sliver

Rough day today but it started out good. First off, I never use an alarm and never sleep past 4am due to work hours for me... well I'm so tired I slept in till 5:30 and low tide was at 6am. I jumped out of bed and took off nearly forgeting my scoop. After about 200 yards of shoreline, I hit gold, 10k with 28 diamonds (I hope) it looks to be an older ring so that is why I'm holding out hopes for diamonds not CZ. Markings in it are 10k 8*..... I've searched but cannot find what the star means.

Tonight, the wife and I took off for another part of the beach and ran into two others detecting, one had a huge gold band (mans) 14k and it was larger than my thumb and a good 1/2" wide! I blanked out for the evening but the wife hit a blanket spill and her first silver of the trip, She almost threw the earring out in the trash but I said it would look good in the picture. When we got back I found the .925 on the clasp... it made her day.

This beach was he__ to dig in, it was almost all shells and I was in bare feet.... hardest time down here yet and I won't be going back to that area any time soon.

Only 3 more low tides to go before I go back to being a working person.... :-(

Cliff

Attachments

• IMG_0212sm.jpg
    IMG_0212sm.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_0231sm.jpg
    IMG_0231sm.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Re: Day 6 more yellow &wife on the board with sliver

Work it hard brother.... you don't got much time left. There's still some golden tickets out there with your name on em.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

You are workin' it Brother!!!! Congrats and keep it swingin'! :headbang: :hello2: :notworthy:

OP
OP
cdv1

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:

Some of my weakest signals and deepest holes turn out to be AA batteries.....

LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread