Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a beach for a few hours this evening ... Highlight of the hunt is the Cross, stamped 1/20th 12k GFCT. Not much gold there, but hey, gold is gold.

This hunt had to be cut a bit short due to the short comings of a tourist.

As I was hunting, I noticed a stone fly past me. Then another, so I pivot, just in time to see an :nono: toss another stone, which hit me in the side of the head, then notice him quickly turn away, as if he did not do it. I go his direction, right to his face, and instruct him that this hit was free -- the next one, would earn him a trip to the hospital to have my size 12 removed from his rear end

Needless to say ... The punk took a swing, missing ... I ducked, drop my detector, and commenced to giving him a southern style lesson in proper beach etiquette with a right, then a left. He dropped to the ground, and then tried to low blow me, which ended up with the RTG scoop to his forehead.

I'd venture to say the lesson he learned today won't soon be forgotten.

I tossed him my rag and told em to apply pressure to the gaping wound in his head and left.

Happy Hunting.

Attachments

• 0910 001.jpg
    0910 001.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 604
  • 0910 005.jpg
    0910 005.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 605
Upvote 0

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
"As I was hunting, I noticed a stone fly past me. Then another, so I pivot, just in time to see an toss another stone, which hit me in the side of the head, then notice him quickly turn away, as if he did not do it. I go his direction, right to his face, and instruct him that this hit was free -- the next one, would earn him a trip to the hospital to have my size 12 removed from his rear end"

Maybe he walked through a group of 9 yo kids playing HOP SCOTCH...when you`re looking down all day never know what you`re going to walk through. I`ve stumbled upon stuff myself not looking where i was going. :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DG

Nice play! Quick question...what tone does a Sand Shark make when the coil goes over a metal plate in an idiot's forehead?

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Job Dew :icon_thumright: Just watch your back there for a while. Luckily I haven't had to deal with a real idiot yet but I still try to be aware of my surroundings. Might have something to do with the way we hunt, usually 2 or 3 of us (Me, davidfl and lookindown) and were all above 6'3 and 200-280 pounds but you can never tell. Stay safe out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions