Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the local beach for a few hours this evening ... Bit of a low tide, and the calmest water we've had for weeks ... Picked up several silver trinkets, 1 with a small diamond. No run in's again with the hooligan from yesterdays voyage.

While working the water, a little girl came to me and asked if I could help her daddy find something he lost in the dry sand. I go with her, and pops says his wife just lost her wedding band. With several strokes of my mighty Tesoro Sand Shark, the ring was located, and returned on the spot to a now balling-in-happiness wife. Fella offered me $50, I turned him down and told em to pay it forward.

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• 0911 001.jpg
    0911 001.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 380
  • 0911 004.jpg
    0911 004.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 387
Upvote 0

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DewGuru said:
Hit the local beach for a few hours this evening ... Bit of a low tide, and the calmest water we've had for weeks ... Picked up several silver trinkets, 1 with a small diamond. No run in's again with the hooligan from yesterdays voyage.

While working the water, a little girl came to me and asked if I could help her daddy find something he lost in the dry sand. I go with her, and pops says his wife just lost her wedding band. With several strokes of my mighty Tesoro Sand Shark, the ring was located, and returned on the spot to a now balling-in-happiness wife. Fella offered me $50, I turned him down and told em to pay it forward.

Happy Hunting!

The legend grows.. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go dew!

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Very nice of you! You are the hero of the beach!

davidfl

Jun 23, 2011
florida
Detector(s) used
cz7apro cz20 cz21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iv found two of those fake beads(lower right in pic) il be glad when they are all found
kudos on the return hh david

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great return.....not taking the reward....now thats cool. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright: Karma is going to find you.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going on the ring find and return, DG! Admirable! :notworthy:

Lorraine

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
You must have a huge collection of found targets! Congrats on your return. Looking forward to the next post. Thanks for sharing.

Coastie59

Mar 13, 2011
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find and return Dew!!!! Sometimes thier smiling faces are the reward!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread