Myrtle Beach early November??

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just got back from Myrtle and am interested in seeing what replies you get about the weather/water temps etc. As far as hunting goes, I don't think it will be cleaned up, maybe the dry sand but the wet sand and in the water at low tide should be good. I'm not sure it can be hunted out since the sand changes daily. I spent most of my time in less than a 1/2 mile of shore and about 300 yards of it I hit two and three times a day for 7 1/2 days and found stuff most every time out. If your detector can work the wet sand without falsing from the minerals, you will find something if you work it thoroughly.

Cliff

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myrtle Beach has a big beach. Hit it at low tide and if you don't hunt the water just get as close to the water as possible (wet sand). I used to hunt between a place called "The Fun Plaza" and another gameroom called "The Pavilion" but I'm not sure if the Pavilion is still there. It was right near Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum. I found my best ring in the wet sand at low tide right there. I always bring my detector just in case. Good Luck

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're planning on spending a few days there soon. Taking the Excal. If I were you I'd definitely take mine. Lot's of people there during the season.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
biggmike said:
Myrtle Beach has a big beach. Hit it at low tide and if you don't hunt the water just get as close to the water as possible (wet sand). I used to hunt between a place called "The Fun Plaza" and another gameroom called "The Pavilion" but I'm not sure if the Pavilion is still there. It was right near Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum. I found my best ring in the wet sand at low tide right there. I always bring my detector just in case. Good Luck

The Pavilion is gone, sad to say, replaced by some fance high rises and beach retoration upgrades.
(these are nice)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread