Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My favorite finds are still rings. I love the Gold, the Silver and the occasional Platinum (of course the diamonds and jewels are welcome)...don't like the junk rings much but if they have something of interest (rarely) I do put them in the ring case. I've lost track and probably have my 5th ring case full..for about 180 rings ... pretty amazing to realize that..within a little over 4 years.

Saturday's goodies had it all..Silver coin, Silver ring and Silver jewelery.... but the highlight for me was non of those. It was my first "V" nickle. Still haven't broken into the 1800's though...it's a 1901! 110 years old! YEAH! :hello2:

The little Silver dolphin ring came out clean out of the dry the rest were wet sand finds. The old bent ring was NOT Silver...wishful thinking on my part. It appears to be pot metal or maybe lead with silver plate?

The others are a Rosie, two Silver earrings and a small Silver religious medallion..the little guy had me going as it kept falling through the scoop..but I got him.

HH Joe

Just goes to show...sometimes the grass is Greener!

Attachments

• finds 10 Sep sm.jpg
    finds 10 Sep sm.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 376
  • dolphin ring sm.jpg
    dolphin ring sm.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 375
  • V nick sm.jpg
    V nick sm.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WoW!!! Congratulations!! I'm happy dancing with you here in New York - Fantastic!! :notworthy:

Coastie59

Mar 13, 2011
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find....hope to find some old coins this winter!!! Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread