all excals. get locked into bling mode today ..all but one that is - 4.5Min. vid

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just heard from ken, and he and gary did go to northern territory for 2 days…..in one word:
BLEAK…..he said it was really sanded in bad and soft sand everywhere……hunted all over even into Delaware.
Now the lane today
Lowtide tim and I said in around 11:30 for 3PM lowtide.
Lot of looters, ran into Irby and his wife from ten…..i took a pic of him waist deep, but omg, u will see.
Said he will be here just a few more days…….nice fellow…..aka: gottohunt I think he told me.
Lots of targets today and I only saw one ticket and heard of NO MORE…….so many of us had the mumbles.
Weather was a mess today, but we had no LIGHTENING and beach stayed open…..a good thing.
Hope to get back on wed, but I have several honey dos………but should be done in time, will have to play by how it falls.
Good luck
Video is: ..4.5 mins

Upvote 0

dirtdigger1581

Jun 18, 2011
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You had similar results to what I pulled outta there last night. The Excal was hitting on everything small and large...And lots of it was jewelry items. Good video Max!! Sure do enjoy them.

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lots nice targets .thats one dark cloud anchored over that beach.....

JoelB

Sep 20, 2010
Got tired of all the sand in OC MD. (hunted there 8 days) so went to Dewey and Rehobeth----more sand yet. Talked to a fellow Th'er in Rehobeth and he said there is about 2 to 3 more feet of sand than 3 weeks ago. You know its bad when you can go 12 blocks back and forth and only get 4 nulls (excal) and no good targets. But you have to keep trying----Heading to OBX in 2 weeks---did not do well at all last October--maybe this time it will be better--judging from Max's last OBX trip I don't think he will want to hook up for a hunt (do not blame him)

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get them honey-dos done............yellow awaits!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread