stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,

Yesterday was my Birthday and I had to work of course, but the wife took me out to a nice dinner. My parents kept our daughter for the evening which allowed me to get up early this AM and hit the beach for some "post Bday" Metal detecting.

Hit my trusty beach that I've been hitting lately and started slow with some quarters and caps. Next was a set of keys that had obviously been down there a while(upper left of first pic). Then I got into an area where I started hitting sinkers and thought this could be good! After a while of finding sinkers I pulled up a shiny silver colored ring. Hmmm, Stainless? Silver? A little heavy let me see....14K!!! Nice white gold wedding band WoooooHooooo!!! :tongue3: Not 10 minutes later, same area another ring comes up. Thin swirly design, I dismiss it as silver or junk and throw it right into the pouch. Another 10 minutes ANOTHER ring!! This one is definitely junk, a toe ring. Had to call it quits at 9:15 so I could get back home and cleaned up to go pick up my daughter.

In the car I call my mom to check on my daughter and coordinate picking her up. She asks how I did and I tell her 3 rings, 1 gold, 1 junk and well, I pick up the swirly one to look for marks and I see 417!!! 10K baby!! Its not very heavy, but hey that is 2 gold rings in a 2 hour hunt!!

Enjoy the pictures, I'll be back again tomorrow and Sunday for hopefully some more. I am due for a skunking very soon though!!

001-10.jpg

002-10.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

HH, Aaron

Upvote 0

Coastie59

Mar 13, 2011
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy B'day Aaron!!! Great hunt..nice gold for sure!!!

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't think of a better bday present than gold in the scoop.

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent job A! Going to have to rename you to the Ring Slayer!! Sorry I missed out, next time!! :notworthy:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your getting good at this. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're on quite the roll :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions