2011 Beach Finds

May 6, 2006
Only 10 gold/platinum rings so far this year. Found 2 platinum in the same runnel about 5 months ago which I thought was weirder than a football bat. Pictured rings all have diamonds. The sapphire ring has 2 tiny diamonds on a silver band. The champ features 47 diamonds on a 14 K band...the 3 center stones are pink diamonds. The other 2 are both 14 K with 10 diamonds & 6 (tiny) diamonds. Went through the entire months of July & August with only silver finds. The wife took all 4 pictured rings as compensation for her allowing me to detect at night :-*.

Attachments

• ALL FOUR BEST.JPG
    ALL FOUR BEST.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 513
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations! :headbang: :hello2:

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
Underground Economy said:
Only 10 gold/platinum rings so far this year. Found 2 platinum in the same runnel about 5 months ago which I thought was weirder than a football bat. Pictured rings all have diamonds. The sapphire ring has 2 tiny diamonds on a silver band. The champ features 47 diamonds on a 14 K band...the 3 center stones are pink diamonds. The other 2 are both 14 K with 10 diamonds & 6 (tiny) diamonds. Went through the entire months of July & August with only silver finds. The wife took all 4 pictured rings as compensation for her allowing me to detect at night :-*.

Know exactly what your saying. My wife gets the pick of the litter and has for the last 43 years. If she can find a finger it will fit on it's hers, end of subject.

Of course she helps me with the digging, so she has a right I guess. Rick :coffee2:

steve from ohio

Aug 1, 2008
I don't want to know what beach....but where on the beach did you find them? In the water? Dry sand? Wet sand? Low tide?

Really nice finds by the way! Congratulations.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread