Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I get to the guru’s home to pick him up this morning, he says….hey come here and look at this coin I found.
Lets start off by saying the guru has found yet another fine ticket. He found it while sorting his 3 weeks of change he drops in the back of his van, so when and where he found this fine ticket no one knows. He and gary did spend 2 days north of the northern territory 2 weeks ago and hit coin beach and several other areas around there, so he thinks maybe he found it up there, but did not know about it until yesterday.
He wants to know what it is as do I, so we are looking for comments…..1775 ticket.
We head for the lane where I have not been since last week. By buddy who has the wholesale fish business in Norfolk has been very busy with the fall fish season and has needed lots of help packing all the fresh fish that have been caught by some of the local commercial fishermen who sell their product to him………………BEEN WALL TO WALL CROAKERS…….maybe I have packed liked 60,000 pounds since tues., so that is where I have been…..no fishermen today, they took a break………..tues. I might be back, but after all the yellow I found today, I could have a sore throat on tues. and have to gargle cold seawater……U think????.........i had a good day on yellow today……saw one more and ken the guru had giant S/S with center row of ice, but cz’s.
Some looters out today……..saw 7….1 new face today from Newport news…Nick…..older garrett job…..have not seen one in 15 years or so…….small tiny coil..heater in big ikelike box …..was the way garrett did it back then…….MAN HE HAD A REALLY NICE HOMEMADE SCOOP, said a buddy made it for him…..OMG.
Lot of jets out today……the sound of freedom was everywhere today.
See you tues…………..good luck
Video is like:…7 mins.

And below is what I have been doing for 5 days straight…………..FISH, not detector related so there just for the viewing……….3 mins

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice haul Buddy, looks like you smoked everyone this round........

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woo-Hoo! Way to go Max!!!! :notworthy: LOVED "The Sound of Freedom!" :headbang: :hello2:

dknightfam

Sep 20, 2011
Good hunt there Max. I too was enjoying the "sound of freedom" up around 30th

Hope to run into ya over the next day or so

Dan in SJ

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You finding some gold rings was way past due Max....
glad you got your scoop on some nice tickets. HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that sure is some nice booty max ....... nice 2 reale also....

stevefisher7767

Jun 6, 2009
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very Nice tickets Max, Haven't seen your videos on C.r.a.b.s in a while soo.. I have found you here. My Se sure has found enough gold to pay for herself , it is one good machine on the beach
:icon_thumright:. Stevefisher7767

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got some nice gold n ice! Proud of that sound of freedom! WTG Max :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread