E trac and Gold Bug DP in Acapulco

rgalan2003

Jun 14, 2005
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Saturday go to and trac from the mayan palace to the princess beach in Acapulco.I programmed the es trac for the beach and really it is a beauty of device, silently, reliablly and deeply, I found the majority of the coins that exist in the photo and the pieces of silver. Yesterday I took the gold bug pro with the intention of fishing something in the beach of ovens, it is still very sandy, the intention was to find something good and was of be hoping, light that it was throwing the sea in his process of refilling of mas sand the beach, the gold bud pro behaves himself excellently, not very deeply, probably it does not come not to the half from what the etrac pro reaches but It is very good for the small things of gold. It it is employed at all metal, at the wet sand, even in all metal the detector by means of the screen "says" if detected metal is ferrous or not. As good designed detector.I found the thin gold ring showed in the picture

Upvote 0

Kbron2000

May 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT ,Fisher F2 DD Coil, NEL Tornado Coil, Garret Propointer ....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice,I'm still thinking to get the etrac or the gold bug pro ... Y casi listo para ir a cancun :)

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds my friend.hope you enjoyed your VK.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions