May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wow...

Tonight was WORK for me. It's not that the waves were crashing against me or anything... it just took effort to get out and dig so many targets tonight. I guess the last few late nights are catching up with me. My sleeping schedule is all messed up, but I guess that's the price you pay.

Now on to the goodies...

I hunted tonight for about 3.5 hours. The low tide got wayyyyy down there today, but I still think the lowest is scheduled for Thursday night. Anyway... I didn't do too bad considering all the troublesome rocks that were packed into the sand like a master stone mason laid them himself. UGH!!!! Pry, twist, kick backside of the scoop, pry some more... like I said... it was WORK tonight.

I did manage a few decent things... one being a large 'washer' that I thought someone was using as a fishing weight. I almost threw it out, but I saw some writing on it that says "Happy Day" written around the edges. I would have to clean it up to see if there's any silver markings, but my initial instinct says it's a junker.

I managed some of the smallest targets that I've ever dug... one being the tiny ring, and the other being the tiny pendant. I tried to dig those 'iffy' signals... the broken ones that don't really sound very promising, but sound good enough to see what it is. Hey... it was a learning experience and it paid off.

I did manage to find a large mans ring in the wet sand. I think it's Titanium, but I'll let you decide. The only stamping on the inside of the band says TI REVV. Not sure what that means, but I can tell you that for its size, it's a lightweight.

All in all it was a good night. Here's the take

4,894 yen $65 (75:1 conversion)
2 silver pendants
2 silver rings
1 large washer pendant... possible junker
1 US dime

007-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

013.jpg

Upvote 0

Pipster

Mar 8, 2007
denver
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, vision v3i,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did find this on titanium

Avant-Garde Titanium, a premier provider of titanium tension set engagement rings, forms their hand-crafted titanium jewelry from aircraft grade Ti-64, the hardest alloy Ti-662, and pure Ti-999. All of their rings are hallmarked with a specific grade of titanium and their karat mark, guaranteeing the purity and quality of the alloy used in to make the ring.

OP
OP
Bobbypins

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great... another crapper piece of jewelry