Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9330 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Struck Out at Cocoa Beach

Wife and I went to Cocoa Beach today to hunt the late afternoon low tide. She sat and read and I hunted. Only found about $2 in clad, a couple small souvenir disks, a few pull tabs and bottle tops and that was it. No doubt about it, I struck out.

Either I picked the wrong location on the beach (pier area) or it has been picked clean. I think I will head to Daytona tomorrow to hunt.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

ch
    Aug 2005
    MISSOURI
    Minelab Excalibur II 1000 & Whites M6
    4 times

Re: Struck Out at Cocoa Beach

treasure_hunter,

In my book, finding 2 bucks in clad and a couple of souvenir disks is not a strike out!
    You hit the ball hard but was put out at 1st!

Cocoa is a pretty beach and I do believe one can find nice targets there, however, I have only found post 64 clad there.........

Here's a pic of me & me lady last October at the pier........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cocoa beach pier.JPG 
Views:	207 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	95166  
    Patience is a virtue.......

Sponsors