Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was going today to the river but checked weather and saw gloomy forcast. Presently 45 degrees,rainy with a breeze as I type this. Went right after work yesterday morn (which was 75 and sunny) and soon eyeballed the large 925 hoop earing and then the sunglasses. What appeared to be a rock on top of the grass was discovered to be the (Smith & Wesson "cuttin horse") knife. I like this one and another eyed find. My Ace 250 (my present heater) banged in a loud and clear nickle on the gold earing. I would say one of the nicest earings I have ever pulled just under the gravel surface. Working up river eyed more silver with the toe ring. Silver stands out like a sore thumb against the dark rock and gravel background of the river. This is where the surprise came in for when I pulled the ring up I thought it was silver. I just put it in my goodie side and carried on. When I got home and looked under my glass I discovered it was 14k! Alright! My streak continues with I think now 8 rings in 8 in row outings! (It's a personal thing, I only count gold rings) Hopefully the weather will cooperate on Friday for another hunt! Can't wait! Thanks for looking and for your compliments on past post. HH to all you T-netters! Detectahead

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    252.8 KB · Views: 843
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    266.4 KB · Views: 860
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 848
Upvote 0

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice river find's ...You had a good day..... Is the sun glasses a pair of those designer type.............

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are all beauties, DA! :headbang:

I like that earring ....unique! :thumbsup:

And the ring is very pretty! :hello2:

Lorraine

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Detectahead :icon_thumright: Do you hunt in the winter months? I would figure out a way if I were you. Great hunt :icon_pirat:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh Yeah - Congrats! :notworthy:

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Plundering rivers... you gotta love it ... heartbreaker today as I saw the ring in the scoop it looked all money to be gold but :( cheap flea market job - but I got a silver bowtie earing as a consolation. Conrats on the nice goldie detectahead.

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have been doing very well hunting the rivers
detectahead....congratulations on the gold. GL
Gold Nuggets :hello:

Top Member Reactions