Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beat the roosters down to the beach this morning ... Double dipped again on dual beaches.... Once again, the sea gods bestowed upon me that oh-so-golden goodness ... Plenty of trash to be had with several interesting trinkets in the mix ... Finds of the day were the 14k band with 8 diamonds and a 10k ring with a CZ main stone and 4 diamonds per side. The copper ring zilla also made it's appearance.

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• 1027 001.jpg
    1027 001.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 959
  • 1027 002.jpg
    1027 002.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 944
Upvote 0

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is a killer beach hunt!! Huge congrats! :headbang:

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Nice finds! I am always thinking CZ when a big stone has 3 prongs. Or 4 thin prongs. Maybe it had a real diamond and was lost and it was replaced with a CZ. I also hate when you find a gold ring and one prong is way bent and you know it held a big diamond.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Double gold.....nice.....looks like the amount of targets have really picked up for you lately.....has there been some sand moved around?

OP
OP
DewGuru

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookindown said:
Double gold.....nice.....looks like the amount of targets have really picked up for you lately.....has there been some sand moved around?

Horribly sanded in still at the big beaches. Had to think outside the box a bit to find anything worthy.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DewGuru said:
Beat the roosters down to the beach this morning ... Double dipped again on dual beaches.... Once again, the sea gods bestowed upon me that oh-so-golden goodness ... Plenty of trash to be had with several interesting trinkets in the mix ... Finds of the day were the 14k band with 8 diamonds and a 10k ring with a CZ main stone and 4 diamonds per side. The copper ring zilla also made it's appearance.

Happy Hunting!

:notworthy:

h2ojunkie

Jul 7, 2010
Honolulu
Detector(s) used
Excal II, DF
Double dip = 2 hunts back to back or seperate low tides? Just curious because your posting awesome finds almost daily :notworthy:. What's your average time spent in the water per day and I assume your retired?

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHAZAM, Captain Marvel did it again. You are on a roll, don't let up!!

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speechless. :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'll be out Fri-Sat-Sun for the negs, I'd be happy to score one gold. We shall see......

Aaron

OP
OP
DewGuru

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
h2ojunkie said:
Double dip = 2 hunts back to back or seperate low tides? Just curious because your posting awesome finds almost daily :notworthy:. What's your average time spent in the water per day and I assume your retired?

Double Hunts, Double low tides, back to back. Hit one beach at low, work it over, move to the next in time for its low tide. Normally, I am a 2-4 hour hunter. This week I have been averaging about 3-4 hours per spot. Retired? Na -- just professionally unemployed (for 20+ years) lol. :laughing9:

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! what a heart stopper! Dg, I hate when a beauty pops up like that and it's a faker. It would be just a scrapper once I found that out.The 2nd ticket is a beauty! Nice looking WB! :hello2:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both rings are good looking finds Dew....
Continued success...... Gold Nuggets :hello:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope your finds are an indicator that things are about to turn around. Getting these negative tides is showing just how sanded in we are. Lot of humped or deep flat sand unless you get out to the major drop.... today the waves made you pay for that. But where you normally hunt there just isnt anything..... best you can hope for is a recent drop. Not helping that more people are wearing TI, SS, and silver instead of gold it seems. Those are some awesome finds way to bring home the goodies.

Dew

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread