Florida east coast beaches this week

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas remains in effect from Tuesday morning through Friday morning
Tonight
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet in a building northeast swell. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers.
Tuesday
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 6 to 8 feet in a northeast swell. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Isolated showers and thunderstorms.
Tuesday Night
East winds around 10 knots. Seas 7 to 9 feet in a northeast swell. Intracoastal waters mostly smooth. Isolated showers and thunderstorms.
Wednesday
Southeast winds around 10 knots. Seas 7 to 10 feet in a northeast swell. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Isolated showers and thunderstorms.
Wednesday Night
South winds around 10 knots. Seas 7 to 10 feet in a northeast swell. Intracoastal waters mostly smooth. Scattered showers and thunderstorms.
Thursday
South winds around 10 knots. Seas 6 to 9 feet in a northeast swell. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Scattered showers and thunderstorms

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to Daytona Sat afternoon for the low tide, surf was rough then, I tried to work the trough behind the first sandbar and was getting beat to death by the waves, after about hour I gave up and worked the beach. Beach was the cleanest I had seen since I started MD there. I came away with total of $1.75, 3 pull tabs and I broke my scoop's handle on my last target (#$%^***&$#%**&^). I know it was my last target as it was 5 feet from where I hit the asphalt on my way back to my car.

I ran into 3 others hunters and they all said same thing, beach is clean not finding anything.

cobra

Nov 8, 2004
Cap Z;

The mound you refer to was there in 1941-42 but was later used as roadbed material when A1A was built. The bridge over the inlet was built in 1965 (I think). Lots of mounds were destoryed to be used for road bed materials. Note Seminole Rest historic area off US 1 north of Titusville near Oak Hill.
Think about this. If you were trying to keep your treasure from being taken by the pirates in 1716 where is the only place to put it so no one can see it?
Yep..you guessed it. Under the ground! I think there is still undiscovered treasure in the dunes and along the west side of A1A.

Regards,

Cobra

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be just a tad difficult to work the sandbars and tide line.... ;D

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably me trying to get my bald head back above the water. ;D

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wow! I think I see an image of Jesus in the water. Maybe you can sell it on ebay.... :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread