Jetty Hunt, Sanded in beach challenge.....(video)

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yep, looks like you will find some gold. When I start finding quarters, especially green or tarnished quarters like you found, you are in the zone.

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is me at the moment too, beaches all sanded in except for one producing little cuts because of long run of northerly wind last week, and resorting to the rivers and old footbridges - trying to learn new tricks, always entertaining and informative surfdigger :hello2:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm trying to remember all the tips and tricks that
you show in your vids SD. I got a long ways to go.
You keep posting them, I'll keep viewing them.....
Thanks. Gold Nuggets :hello:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video and it brings back memories. :coffee2:

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It was funny, yesterday when I was watching your video, the windows were open and the wind was blowing lightly off the bay. While I was watching the video I could smell the sea! Smellavision! It was near lowtide.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread