Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Can't complain about my luck really, but it gets really frusterating when I dig large silver and can't find gold to save my life. My last hunt from a few days ago netted about 50 grams of silver, and this hunt netted more. I know gold is around the corner since I'm finding all this heavy silver, but I just wish it would hurry up and come out of the ground!!!

So this hunt was a recent one, and I'm just now getting around to posting the pictures. Seems that the sand is shifting a tad and uncovering some deeper targets.

The Booty....

4,393 yen $58
2 silver necklaces. One with 2 pendants on it (33grams)
Small silver piece from some kind of jewelry
Locker key to someplace
lots of can slaw and misc bullsht

The golds gotta pop out soon with finds like that...
001-18.jpg

002-17.jpg

Upvote 0

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
Get all the silver and coins out of the way, and you will find the gold. I have been working a swim site with scuba for three years now, for about a week a year. The first week I dug 1200+ coins.almost all clad. The next year i dug some more clad, but got 60+ silver coins. Now this past year I dug more new clad ,some more silver ,but finally got some gold. I also dug allot of trash. Once you get all the trash, coins and silver out of the way you will find the gold if its there. what type of detector do you use. HH

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nicde haul, Bp :headbang:

I like the necklace with the two pendants....very nice!

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread