Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the weather was going to change so i headed to the beach to check it out. I was thinking no one on the beach if it rains... na there was a Mich. guy swing a CZ. We chatted briefly and neither of us wanted to get in the water. I swung a bit and watched the waves build. Looks like on some of the beach its going to make some good cuts if the waves get over first sand dune out there. If nothing elce its got to cut some of that sand out there. Im looking for some sunny days now. As far as finds.... a little over a buck in change.

Dew

Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
sure hope it makes some cuts!! we need something to open things up. sure is an ugly day huh?

OP
OP
dewcon4414

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya... but how often do we have these awful days in Fl. Im loving it down here and dont care if we get a little rain.... the silver lining is all that wave movement. Off subject a bit.... but how large is the Bradenton club cntrydncr1? I keep wanting to make a run up there during their meetings just havent made it yet.

Dew

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck when you get out there again, Dewcon!

Lorraine

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You have flogged the treasure fairies lately :headbang: , seems only fitting you take this lay day to let them replenish your sand .... enjoying your finds dewcon... :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread