St Augustine Beach

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Jim. Enjoy the warm sand on your bare feet. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
arizonaames

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Sandman said:
Good luck Jim. Enjoy the warm sand on your bare feet. :thumbsup:

Sandman,

You are welcome to join me for a week or two if you want to get out of MI for a week or two. It will have to be after xmas as I will be getting my knee operated on the 20th....jim

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with the knee operation. I always thought those physical therapists should wear black hoods so we wouldn't know who they were.

OP
OP
arizonaames

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Sandman said:
Good luck with the knee operation. I always thought those physical therapists should wear black hoods so we wouldn't know who they were.

The knee operation went well and I was detecting in a school tot lot today, sunday, after having the operation on Tuesday. I am glad to have it done with. The problem with the VA is that when you present them with a problem that occured by a motorcycle accident their automatic response, because of our age, is that it must be due to arthritis or the accident triggered an arthritic condition. Everyone over 45 is going to show some arthritic condition on their condoyles on an ex-ray and without an MRI and someone competent enough to read it, the condition caused by the accident will not be repaired. I ran into this response with idiot PAs and Techs at the VA hospital in Gainsville. I demanded to see an orthopaedic surgeon and within a week, I was operated on and detecting less than a week after the operation. One has to be cognizant about their condition and not be afraid to squeak the wheel. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread